BornAgain 1.6 has been released
During this release we have mainly worked on providing a beta version for the fitting in the GUI. Additionally, our software now supports Python 3 for Linux users.
Summary of changes in the code:
- Support for Python 3
- GUI: Beta version of fitting.
- Core: new roughness calculation that is more stable for large roughness.
- Core: new formfactors dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Windows: switched to 64-bits
- Compatibility issues: back compatibility with GUI’s old project files is broken.
- Various bugfixes.
- Usage of beta version of fitting
More details on our issue tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!
June 30, 2016