BornAgain 1.5 has been released
During this release we have worked on preparing the implementation of fitting in the GUI, and even if the fitting is not there yet, we are getting close.
Summary of changes in the code:
- Core: interference function calculates particle densities automatically, when possible.
- GUI: 1D interference function is now available.
- GUI: new rectangular detector providing more accurate simulation of real life setup.
- GUI: new mask editor allows to draw various shapes on top of intensity map to exclude it from the analysis.
- GUI: Selection of axes (degrees, radians,number of bins, Q-space) for intensity data.
- Note for Linux users: we have migrated to C++11 (minimal compiler version changed).
- Note for Linux users: new dependency from Eigen library.
- Compatibility issues: back compatibility with GUI’s old project files is broken.
- Various bugfixes.
- How to setup PyCharm project
- Detector types tutorial
- Accessing simulation results tutorial
- Importing experimental data
- Rectangular detector [removed in 1.19]
- Real life fit example: experiment at GALAXI
- Accessing simulation results
- Plotting with axes in different units
FTDecayFunctions introduced to use together with 1D and 2D lattices instead of former
InterferenceFunction1DLattice::setDecayFunction() instead of former
More details on our issue tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!
February 15, 2016