BornAgain 1.10 has been released
This release has the following highlights:
- Integration over rotation angle for square and hexagonal lattices.
- Possibility to rotate imported data in GUI.
- GUI support for mesocrystals.
- Import of Python scripts as sample description in GUI (experimental)
FormFactorTrivial renamed to
- Trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutron velocity selector.
- GUI: added form factor of a dot.
More details on our issue tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!
October 9, 2017